Help : Terms & Conditions / Privacy
Welcome to Makesweat.com. If you continue to browse and use makesweat.com or its family of websites, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Makesweat’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Makesweat’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is available on request. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- GDPR Compliance statement – “Makesweat will process your data as necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the your request prior to entering into a contract.” All data is stored solely in the UK and EU.
- Additional Terms and Conditions if you are an event provider on makesweat.com – http://blog.makesweat.com/additional-terms-and-conditions-for-third-party-providers/
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses data tokens and cookies to monitor browsing preferences.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website includes products and services delivered by third parties. We do not accept any liability for any loss or injury you may suffer by your involvement with any third parties.
- This website may become unavailable at any time due to incident, internet congestion, etc. for which we shall not be liable.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- When you order a product or service via our website to be fulfilled by a third party, specified personal data will be shared with that third party provider. We are not responsible for onwards use that third party makes of your data; you should refer to their terms and conditions prior to your order.
- We may shared anonymised demographic & location data with our partners. We will never shared personally identifiable data except where specified above.
- Makesweat is hosted by our partners Mythic Beasts. If for any reason Makesweat is unable to provide you with your data, through disaster etc., Mythic Beasts are able to provide full club data exports on written request.