Help : Creating a website... : Linking your stripe.com account
Makesweat offers two fee structures…
(Note that Stripe will always deduct 1.4% + 20p from all payments, whichever structure you’re currently on.)
Pay as you go
This is the default. Every customer payment has 3% deducted from it. So if a customer pays £10, we deduct 30p from the payment. This is great for most businesses as it means that during quiet periods you don’t need to pay fixed fees.
Scale Up – Fixed monthly at £49 per month
Once your business revenue often exceeds of £1,700 per month we are pleased to support your growth with a discounted monthly cost to fix your fees at an equivalent of below 3% per transaction.
- Please check with us that this is suitable for your business *
- To sign up for monthly payments using GoCardless Direct Debits, follow this link – Makesweat Scale Up
- Once your GoCardless payment is set up (usually takes about 7 days) we will set your Makesweat fees to 0%.
- You will be charged each month; if your payment can’t be taken you will revert to the 3% Pay As You Go structure.
- You can cancel your GoCardless Direct Debit at any time and your fee structure will revert to 3% at the end of the current payment period. (e.g. if your payments are usually taken on the 3rd of the month and you cancel on the 15th, you will revert to 3% on the next 3rd of the month.
* Please note that this is a special discretionary reduction and not suitable for all customers. You should only join this structure if you intend to remain on it for the foreseeable future; it is not suitable for businesses that have heavily seasonal revenues as we do not support repeatedly moving on and off the fixed rate.