1. Go to your website page on Makesweat – e.g. makesweat.com/nameofmystudio. It’s important to do this from the Makesweat link to your site – it won’t work if you go directly to your website, e.g. nameofmystudio.com
2. Click the orange ‘Admin’ button. If you don’t see this (maybe you see ‘Login’ instead), click this and enter your email and password to login.
3. Click Setup, and scroll down to find the Zoom icon. Click to authorize; you may also need to approve the app.
4. You’re now connected, congratulations!
Usage – Adding a Zoom link to your event/class
1. When you go to Events & Sessions, and edit an event, you can click the ‘Generate Zoom meeting’ button in the Private Info area (only shown to people signed up). This will create a recurring Zoom meeting in your Zoom account and copy the details to this event. Remember to save! Because it’s a recurring meeting you’re safe to copy this event and change its time.
2. Your customers sign into the class; they will then see the Zoom details (link & passcode, in case they want to connect with a different device). They will also receive an email with Zoom meeting details.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed App and search for the Makesweat app.
- Click the Makesweat app.
- Click Uninstall.
“I can’t get to the administration area for my site”
Please follow these instructions to get to your admin area. https://makesweat.com/help/admin/get-to-your-administration-area/
“Zoom won’t let me authorize the connection.”
Please confirm that you are authorised to install Apps on your Zoom account.
Please go to makesweat.com and click on ‘Get Help’ on the bottom right to send us a message. We’ll be pleased to help!