This section explains how to create new types of pass for your club. Participants must buy (or get free) passes in order to attend your events.
- Go to your Club Administration area – see Get to your Club Administration area.
- Go to the ‘Passes’ page.
- You’ll see a list of passes. Click the green + button to create a new pass.
- Title – A short title for the type of pass
- Cost – The cost in your club’s currency unit (e.g. US Dollar, Euros, Great British Pound)
- Default Credit – One credit is used per event. To create a type of pass that would allow attendance at ten events/sessions, set this to 10. Set this to 0 (zero) if the pass type can be used for any number of sessions, e.g. an annual or monthly pass for as many classes as the participant wants to go to.
- Duration (Days) – The pass will expire after this number of days, no matter whether it has remaining credit. The purchaser will receive a warning a few days before expiry. Default Credit or Duration must be greater than zero.
- Once per user – If set to ‘Yes’, the user can only use this pass type once. This is used for introductory offers.
- Recurs – If set to ‘Yes’, the pass will be automatically renewed when it expires (and the user will have to agree to this to buy the pass). The duration must be at least 14 days for a recurring pass type.
- Code – Enter a special code value here to give the user a ‘Special Pass’. e.g FREE1, HALFPRICE
- Extra – This is for special cases and should not be used.
- Notes – Enter longer information about the pass here.
Click ‘Add Pass Type’ to create a new pass.