There are four levels of administration. See Types & levels of administrator to find out the most appropriate level.
- As a club administrator, you can add anyone else up to your administration level.
- To make someone an administrator, the person first needs to be a follower of your club. Ask them to follow these instructions – Following a club.
- Go to your club administration area (See Get to your club administration area.)
- Go to Followers, and select the person.
- Open the Member Data area. Change the ‘Club Admin Level’.